About eight years ago, before I moved from the Bay to L.A., Cooper Kenward and a friend interviewed me for a high school project on hip-hop. I ran into Cooper again at the SS@10 party in S.F. the other month and he asked if he might interview me again, this time for a series of web videos about…record collecting. How could I say no? The video is above and interviewer Jonathan Shifflet has a small write-up to go with it.
- Phillip Reeves on 7 DAYS OF SOUL: ZILLA MAYES
- Micha on ILL BROTHERS AND ORIGIN
- mandrew on FIFTEEN FAVES FOR 2022
- Marc on THE MAGIC NUMBER WAS PLUG TWO
- Trey on THE MAGIC NUMBER WAS PLUG TWO
I’ve been following your blog for years and I gotta say, seeing that interview was a nice window into why you hold certain records close to your heart. Thanks for sharing that, and all you do.