This summer John Legend is embarking on a tour of the US to promote his latest album, Evolver, and we have a pair of tickets for several shows for you to win! If you can’t stand the thought of missing his show in your town, you can purchase tickets through his official site. But if the budget’s tight and you live in one of the cities below, you and a guest can go for free! All you have to do is answer the trivia questions below to enter.
Here are the cities/dates we are giving away a pair of tickets to each show for:
June 30 – St. Louis, MO (Fox Theatre)
July 5 – Atlanta, GA (Chastain Park Amphitheatre)
July 21 – Chicago, IL (Ravinia Festival)
1. Contest ends at midnight on Friday, June 19, 2009. Entries that arrive after that time are ineligible.
2. Eligible contestants MUST be able to attend the show for which they win. Tickets will be left at will call of the venue and can only be picked up with the winner’s ID (driver’s license, etc.).
3. Should there be more than one contestant (per show/city) with all correct answers, one name will be chosen in a drawing of those who answered correctly. Should no one answer correctly, a name will be chosen at random from all the entries (per show/city).
4. The first response is the official and final response. One entry per contestant.
5. You are only eligible to win one set of tickets for the entire contest.
1. What song from Evolver did John sing at the 2008 Democratic National Convention?
2. True or False: John Legend graduated from an Ivy League school.
3. What is John Legend’s real name?
E-mail your responses to soulsideseric AT gmail.com and put John Legend – (City Name you’re entering for) in the subject line.
As always, even if you don’t think you know all the answers, give it a shot. You can’t win if you don’t enter!